Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.137.243
AROU666

Soulseek port forwarding problem

hello my friends, I have a port problem with soulseekQt I used a method in the advanced settings of the firewall I opened the TCP ports of soulseek but I still cannot connect to soulseek SHOW A MESSAGE connection failed error reason socket failed despite TCP port open for help

1.jpg

2.jpg

@AROU666

Hello!

First and foremost please check the post set as best answer in this thread, the mentioned setting modification resolved the problem in other cases. In your specific case, you have an apparent double mis-configuration, as you keep even UPnP enabled, on top of NAT-PMP.

Kind regards

Hello friend thank you for answering me I restarted the modem of my internet box I checked the ports i are still open in soulseek I changed the name I tried to uncheck several solutions in soulseek NAT -PMP port option and still error failure connection socket

1.jpg

bandicam 2023-12-15 17-12-16-775.jpg

@AROU666

Hello!

1. Please disable UPnP too.
2. Port 50632 is not assigned to your account. Please configure SoulSeek to listen to the correct port. Assuming no "re-mapping" for simplicity's sake, the remote port number and the local port number must match.
3. Your account does not have access to AirVPN servers, please check your account status.

Kind regards

I just deactivated UPnP how to get a compatible port for me connected I don't know how to configure soulseek

@AROU666

Hello,
please see our previous message and open a ticket. Since your account doesn't have access to AirVPN the whole discussion has been pointless, we're sorry.

Kind regards

I understand but you have a port repair link you can send it to me and reactivate soulseek I would like to resolve this problem as quickly as possible thank you

2 hours ago, AROU666 said:

you have a port repair link you can send it to me and reactivate soulseek

Never heard of that before. Where did you read something like this?

2 hours ago, AROU666 said:
I would like to resolve this problem as quickly as possible thank you

Then please help us help you understand and troubleshoot the problem.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hello!

For the readers, the problem has been explained, simply AROU666 does not have and has never had access to the VPN servers. 😲🤨
The community forums are open to everyone, not only to users with a valid VPN access plan.

Kind regards