Not connected, Your IP: 18.223.21.5
autone

Why are all the SG Leaseweb servers down?

All the SG Leaseweb servers are down for numerous days now. What's up with them? I need access to them as my peering with the other SG servers are horrendous.

Posted ... (edited)

Same for Frankfurt DE Leaseweb . Whats wrong here? Were they kicked out by LW ?
I also had best peering with them, the others suck for me. :(

Edited ... by Luise

@Staff are you able to share some information regarding this issue? would really appreciate it. because right now I'm unable to use airvpn. :(

3 hours ago, autone said:
@Staff are you able to share some information regarding this issue? would really appreciate it. because right now I'm unable to use airvpn. :(

Hello!

We are aware of the issue and we should be able to resolve the situation in 24 hours or so. Thank you for your patience. Other 6 servers in Singapore are open, we're sorry to hear that you have bad peering with them. Japan also offers a large bandwidth availability, you might test it as well.

Kind regards

@Staff seems the SG Leaseweb servers are down for a long time again. This is not great. :( Any ideas why they have been so unreliable of late?

On 1/1/2024 at 11:25 AM, autone said:
@Staff seems the SG Leaseweb servers are down for a long time again. This is not great. :( Any ideas why they have been so unreliable of late?

Would appreciate a follow up to this, specifically on the reliability issues of the servers in recent months.

48 minutes ago, mazurka7 said:
Would appreciate a follow up to this, specifically on the reliability issues of the servers in recent months.

Hello!

In Singapore complaints against the servers are sometimes treated blindly without giving us enough time to reply and therefore IP addresses are null routed. When this happens the unblocking procedure may take time. Additional problems have included IPv6 network and line problems. Such problems may occur now and then even in any good datacenter. If the servers keep failing the expectations, as your complaints suggest, we will dismiss them and search for an alternative. It's not so easy in Singapore for the high volume traffic we require, so the matter is not trivial. Anyway, we already operate both on Leaseweb and M247 datacenters in Singapore, so we already offer redundancy.

Kind regards