Not connected, Your IP: 18.218.48.62
hbs

Vudu website login issue

Hi AirVPN,

Here's what's happening. Since being acquired by Fandango Vudu started to block IPs from logging into their website. 

Pay attention. The streaming URLs mostly work. This is not a problem right now. Logging into the Vudu website in order to re-authorize devices is the issue here.

What I am asking now is that you from AirVPN apply the technique that was used for a while to use Netflix USA.

I remember that somehow some residential IPs range was used.  Please, use this on vudu.com.

It has been there weeks since I was asked to reauthorize my devices since they were authorized years ago.

Although there wasn't a specific thread opened about this. I'm willing to bet that I'm not the only one that uses your services being affected by that.

Please, have a look at that ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

15 hours ago, hbs said:
I remember that somehow some residential IPs range was used.  Please, use this on vudu.com.

This is not correct, though. AirVPN does not have any servers with addresses from residential internet lines, it's all hosting.
What you mean is the rerouting feature.

15 hours ago, hbs said:

It has been there weeks since I was asked to reauthorize my devices since they were authorized years ago.

Can't you simply reauth without the VPN, then continue using it? The streaming is not affected from what I gather.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

On 7/23/2023 at 5:22 AM, OpenSourcerer said:
Can't you simply reauth without the VPN, then continue using iauth streaming is not affected from what I gather.
I cannot. I'm not in the USA.

This is the whole issue. I just want to be able to successfully login into the Vudu com website.

Then reauthorize my devices.

This is mandatory from time to time. My Vudu library was even removed from MoviesAnywhere!

As of now. I'm unable to access my Vudu account. When I try to log in using any US VPN server a message with the wrong password appears. But this is a code for someone using VPN.

I'm here wishing that some alternative can be found to successfully log in to their website.

As I mentioned earlier. Streaming is okay. Or at least it was okay until a couple of weeks ago.

I'm stuck. The irony is that I haven't stolen anything. I paid for my library but I cannot access it. 

On 7/27/2023 at 4:58 AM, benfitita said:

It’s a bummer it doesnt work. Could try your luck with Tor?

I choose not to use Tor. It may be flag my account or something. Making this issue a whole new problem.

Posted ... (edited)
Hello guys
"I'm having trouble logging in to the Vudu website. I've tried several times, but I can't seem to get into my account. I really hope this is fixed quickly because I depend on Vudu for my entertainment requirements.😎 Edited ... by sarika78