Not connected, Your IP: 18.116.40.47

Does anyone have any experience with Untangle firewall? I am trying to get a port forwarded for bittorrent but for some reason it will not work despite my best efforts. I have got the port forward working fine with a local openvpn client on the machine so can confirm it is something to do with untangle.

I have my port forward setup as following...

Destination local - True
Protocol - TCP
Destination port - 48146
New destination - 192.168.0.194
New port - 48146

I also have a firewall rule allowing from the vpn tunnel interface to the machine with the client running on it. I have also tested the port is open from the untangle box and can confirm it open.

Any input would be appreciated!

Interesting read about the ownership of untangle and makes me consider if I wish to continue with them. Was looking at getting one of the Unifi dream machines instead due to this and some other issues that have cropped up of late with untangle for me. Have tried pfsense and despite being a fairly IT literate person I ended up breaking it twice :) . Does anything else need implementing in a basic setup beyond what is in the guide posted on the form?