Not connected, Your IP: 18.216.209.112
alootsu

Refunds with XMR possible?

Hello, how long is the birthday sale ongoing for? I want to buy a 1 year subscription but will pay with XMR so I am not sure if it is possible to be refunded if the service is not right for me, so I was planning to trial for 2 days first. Are refunds possible if paying via XMR?

I don't see why not. The terms of service doesn't exclude any currencies from refunds.
https://airvpn.org/tos/

9) REIMBURSEMENTS. In case you are not satisfied with the commercial Service, once you have subscribed you have the right to obtain a full reimbursement, provided that your request is sent within 30 business days since the subscription payment. AirVPN accepts only written refund requests sent to the addresses given in the Privacy Notice. You have the right to request a reimbursement without giving explanations. The right to be refunded is invalid if you have violated the Terms of Service and/or if you send the request after having used the Service for more than 30 days. Air warrants a reimbursement within 30 days since date of reimbursement request receipt.

You can get a free 3 day trial if you submit a support ticket and ask nicely. The 2 EUR 3 day plan is offered only if you need the trial immediately without waiting for a support response.