Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.239.148

Hello! I have problem where i try to import openvpn config to my router and it keeps saying "File format or path is invalid!"

14 hours ago, pxranoid said:

Hello! I have problem where i try to import openvpn config to my router and it keeps saying "File format or path is invalid!"

Hello!

It is possible that you're still running OpenVPN 2.4. That message is slightly misleading: in reality, it usually means that some directive in the ovpn file has not been recognized. Our Configuration Generator, now, by default creates ovpn files compatible with OpenVPN 2.5, 2.6 and 3. If you still run OpenVPN 2.4, you must generate a configuration file with the following options in the CG:
- check "Advanced Mode"
- in the "OpenVPN version" combo box select ">= 2.4".

The above settings will force the CG to generate an ovpn file fully compatible with OpenVPN 2.4.x.

Let us know whether the above solves the problem.

Kind regards

On 4/19/2023 at 10:05 AM, Staff said:

Hello!

It is possible that you're still running OpenVPN 2.4. That message is slightly misleading: in reality, it usually means that some directive in the ovpn file has not been recognized. Our Configuration Generator, now, by default creates ovpn files compatible with OpenVPN 2.5, 2.6 and 3. If you still run OpenVPN 2.4, you must generate a configuration file with the following options in the CG:
- check "Advanced Mode"
- in the "OpenVPN version" combo box select ">= 2.4".

The above settings will force the CG to generate an ovpn file fully compatible with OpenVPN 2.4.x.

Let us know whether the above solves the problem.

Kind regards

Hey! Got it fixed. it was using wrong openvpn version in config. Now it works. Thanks!