Not connected, Your IP: 3.236.19.251
Sign in to follow this  
nagy00

what will happend after the 4 days trial ?

i want 2 ask the admin can i use a free service after the preimum trial or what ?? and how to use it free after the 4 days trial

nagy00 wrote:

i want 2 ask the admin can i use a free service after the preimum trial or what ?? and how to use it free after the 4 days trial :(:(

Hello!

If the service meets your expectations and requirements, as we hope, either you decide to subscribe to the premium service, or you re-apply for free service. Please note that if you're an activist in a freedom of expression hostile country, you can jump queues for the free service right away.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

dear admin

loads of thanks.... :laugh:

thanks admin

b/w there should be a option to pm admin rather then asking everytime in support forum.

hope personal message option will be added.

still not received the code.there should be an automatic system to send codes because it becomes very annoying to again and again ask for codes.

nikhil1994 wrote:

still not received the code.there should be an automatic system to send codes because it becomes very annoying to again and again ask for codes.

Hello!

If it is too annoying you can jump the queue by subscribing to a premium membership. Also, you can find trial codes on Twitter, follow us there.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

sandeep88822 wrote:

thanks admin

b/w there should be a option to pm admin rather then asking everytime in support forum.

hope personal message option will be added.

Hello!

This option is already in place ("Contact us"). Please note that coupon requests in the forum might not be taken into consideration.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

hello admin

i want to ask that currently my free premium trial is in progress .can i request for new free premium promo code now

and what is the validity period of promo codes. because one of my code that i was unable to use is not working now

nirmal.singhania2009 wrote:

hello admin

i want to ask that currently my free premium trial is in progress .can i request for new free premium promo code now

and what is the validity period of promo codes. because one of my code that i was unable to use is not working now

Hello!

Sorry, you can have only 1 promotional activation at a time. No accumulation of coupons is allowed, unused coupons are deleted or re-assigned, and requests for trial coupons when you're already under a free test period will be ignored. Using multiple trial coupons on the same account will trigger the anti-scam system.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins