Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.186.149

Posted ... (edited)

Hello , I have what I hope is a simple ?/answer. I have used AirVPN for 7 yrs. now and am extremely pleased with its versatility from Eddie to DDWRT. I have an android phone that I just created a profile for in the client area next to my router, so I have 2 keys showing that I could potentially use as profiles on a device. However when setting up Eddie on my android phone it only shows my router key not both keys, this has created a problem with my port forward rules and in essence the DNS rules I created for Android Only. can someone please elaborate on my errors and reply an answer please, and TY for your precious time.:) Eddie version 3.0 (VC30) 30 November 2022.

Edited ... by Spectre019

Hello! Thank you for your great feedback.

Try this procedure:
- from the left pane select "Logout"
- tap the big central button to login again
- re-enter your credentials
- check whether all the keys appear in the box "AirVPN key" (tap the key name and a full list should pop-up)

Kind regards

53 minutes ago, Staff said:

Hello! Thank you for your great feedback.

Try this procedure:
- from the left pane select "Logout"
- tap the big central button to login again
- re-enter your credentials
- check whether all the keys appear in the box "AirVPN key" (tap the key name and a full list should pop-up)

Kind regards

This solved the problem and for anyone needing a nudge, holding the rectangular key that has your device labeled will show all available device profiles, pick your poison and you are good to go, TY Staff:)