Not connected, Your IP: 54.166.170.195
blink18

ANSWERED Need help assigning separate device names to separate devices

Posted ... (edited)

Hello all,

I'm new to AirVPN and I'm currently loving it! Although, I have a question.

I have 2 devices connected to AirVPN, one through the eddie-ui app and the other through the eddie-cli app (one Windows / one Linux). In the client area -> Sessions, it shows that both devices are connected, but when I inspect the sessions page, both devices have the same device name.

I went to the devices tab in the Client Area and created a new device but I'm unsure of how to assign it to the second device. How can I go about this?

Thank you.

EDIT: I think it's called the AirVPN key. I was able to select it through the Eddie client app on Android but I'm unsure of how to do the same through the windows/linux version of Eddie-ui as well as the linux version of Eddie-cli.

Edited ... by blink18

On 1/28/2023 at 4:16 AM, blink18 said:

Hello all,

I'm new to AirVPN and I'm currently loving it! Although, I have a question.

I have 2 devices connected to AirVPN, one through the eddie-ui app and the other through the eddie-cli app (one Windows / one Linux). In the client area -> Sessions, it shows that both devices are connected, but when I inspect the sessions page, both devices have the same device name.

I went to the devices tab in the Client Area and created a new device but I'm unsure of how to assign it to the second device. How can I go about this?

Thank you.

EDIT: I think it's called the AirVPN key. I was able to select it through the Eddie client app on Android but I'm unsure of how to do the same through the windows/linux version of Eddie-ui as well as the linux version of Eddie-cli.

This may or may not help.