Not connected, Your IP: 3.144.250.169

Hey there,

I'm trying to setup two wiregaurd peers on pfsense.
Either alone works fine, but I can't get them both to work. My problem seems to be that the config for either peer is identical other than the endpoint address.
If I use one tunnel and two peers pfsense complains that the keys are already in use, if I create two tunnels, pfsense complains that the IP address (given in the interface as address in the conf file) is already in use.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
-Toby

8 hours ago, TobyWan said:

Hey there,

I'm trying to setup two wiregaurd peers on pfsense.
Either alone works fine, but I can't get them both to work. My problem seems to be that the config for either peer is identical other than the endpoint address.
If I use one tunnel and two peers pfsense complains that the keys are already in use, if I create two tunnels, pfsense complains that the IP address (given in the interface as address in the conf file) is already in use.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
-Toby

Do you happen to have a tutorial on how to set up WireGuard on PfSense 2.6?

I am thinking of getting started with it as well since my speed dropped considerably when I upgraded to the newest version of pfSense a while back.

Please, let me know.

12 hours ago, hbs said:

I am thinking of getting started with it as well since my speed dropped considerably when I upgraded to the newest version of pfSense a while back.

Please, let me know.

well, back when wireguard first came out as a package for pfsense I happened upon a youtube video from, I think, the guy who made the wireguard package while browsing the pfsense subreddit.  but now when I search it's difficult to find that particular video.  Sorry I can't be more help.

14 hours ago, go558a83nk said:

you need to use your devices page to make another device.  download a new config for that new device.  then when setting up the interface you'll need to change the net mask to /32 so that the two devices don't overlap IP range.

https://airvpn.org/devices/

Thank you very much!

13 hours ago, hbs said:

Please, let me know.
I don't have a particular tutorial. at the week I'll setup a new tunnel, if I have enough time, I can take some screenshots.

On 1/12/2023 at 3:55 AM, TobyWan said:

I don't have a particular tutorial. at the week I'll setup a new tunnel, if I have enough time, I can take some screenshots.

It would be greatly helpful if you do that for me and possibly others.

Thanks.

On 1/11/2023 at 5:02 PM, hbs said:

Please, let me know.

Watch Christian's tutorials and backgrond infomation on the WG project. The guy is top level!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDy7UMGSzG0qgnRskSx62DQ