Not connected, Your IP: 44.211.35.130

I'm trying to get someone in Tehran, Iran to connect to AirVPN.

I sent them configs using Entry3 on all listening UDP and TCP ports in DE and NL.
It worked 17 hours ago fine for about 15 minutes, then stopped.

Trying to connect times out.

We then tried Sweden.

I renewed the keys then tried all the ports (but 1194) using entry4.

It times out.

Do you have any suggestions what else we could try?

EDIT: We are using an iPhone 12. iOS 15.7. The client is, net.openvpn.connect.ios_3.3.2-5086

They were given a Layer 2 Tunneling Protocol connection which has been working fine but I/we do not trust the protocol or provider.

I was just told they were able to connect. Not sure how long they'll remain connected.

In the event they are disconnected and are unable to reconnect, is there anything else we can try?

The connection did not last that much and again we are unable to connect. Strange thing is the L2TP connection has no problems (but we don't trust it).

I'm there ... most servers are blocked from 3 weeks ago (all entries, protocols & ports) ... however you can find a few ones which are still working ...
also it depends on isp ... for example, mobile operator 'IR-MCI' is less aggressive than others in blocking AirVPN adresses ...
So, you can find working servers yourself ... I don't say here publicly since the regime may read and block them too ...
If you need a specific server which is blocked, you can try ssh/ssl tunneling, but speed is so slow.
Don't forget to use only entry 3-4 ip addresses (tls-crypt) and port 53 udp which don't let the regime to find and block servers quickly.

Thank you for the information. As far as I know, we cannot use SSH/SSL on iOS. We have been trying entry 3 & 4 with a variety of ports.
I will pass on the mobile operator information and will continue to try different servers.

Posted ... (edited)

You can find decent number of servers in europe which are not blocked yet (no, be & others which can't say completely to prevent them from being blocked)
Generally, openvpn/wireguard fingerprint is easy to detect and block by dpi firewalls (which has been bought from china) ... solid solutions are naïveproxy, trojan & vmess/vless ... I don't know airvpn team has any plan to deploy them or not. @Staff

Edited ... by ®yan

Ok ... all the 246 servers are blocked now 😞 all protocols, all ports, all entries ... except ssh tunnel which is too slow.