Not connected, Your IP: 52.15.71.15

Hello all, I downloaded the AirVPN software from the app store. However when I run it, it comes up as a free trial and even when I enter my email & password it seems to ignore them. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong.
Thank you

There is no official AirVPN app for iOS. You should immediately uninstall it, change your password and renew all your keys, because this reeks of phishing.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

There was some honest effort some time ago to integrate AirVPN into the Passpartout VPN app, but the developer backed out when it got clear that it's not as easy as issuing a request to some API. Apart from that, there are no other efforts I've heard of, and any app claiming to be an AirVPN client, especially for iOS, should be avoided.

Generally, the way to use AirVPN on iOS is by means of the official OpenVPN app and a config from the config generator. So you can still have fun on iOS, at least. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

14 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Generally, the way to use AirVPN on iOS is by means of the official OpenVPN app and a config from the config generator. So you can still have fun on iOS, at least. :)

Hello!

Another option is WireGuard app for iOS, of course, if WireGuard is not blocked by the provider. Configuring WireGuard in iOS is easier, as our CG proposes the QR code. https://airvpn.org/ios/wireguard/appstore/

Kind regards