Not connected, Your IP: 54.165.248.212
Sign in to follow this  
raju280

free acces

Respected Sir,

i had requested of free premium trial voucher <address snipped out for privacy reasons>

@raju and swapnil both of you just click on support contact us and then request for activation code.be patient to receive .it depends on the queue.don't openly post email.they will send the code to your email.

hello.. offtopic.. i just want to ask if the 4 days trial expired can i ask a new code for another 4 days trial? thanks..

first of all guyz u dun hav to create a new thread for this .. if u r already registered in that main one .. thn surely u will get the email ..

Hello!

Those who have received repeatedly free coupons (2-3 times in a row) will have to wait a little more. Please be patient, and don't forget to catch the codes from Twitter.

Important: if you're an activist in a freedom of expression hostile regime, you can jump at once queues.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins

Hello!

Those who have received repeatedly free coupons (2-3 times in a row) will have to wait a little more. Please be patient, and don't forget to catch the codes from Twitter.

Important: if you're an activist in a freedom of expression hostile regime, you can jump at once queues.

Kind regards

AirVPN admins