Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.191.187
Sign in to follow this  
dogeyes7

SwissPrivacyFoundation DNS servers

Hi

I'm considering permanently removing the dns my ISP provides for something else,that way if I was to suffer a DNS leak then I wouldn't be exposing my providers DNS.

Ive seen the SwissPrivacyFoundation DNS servers mentioned on here a few times,just wondering if there legitimate,safe and secure,because I would be using there DNS for everyday things as well.

Cheers D

P.S ... I still think the best way to gaurantee no dns leak is to block all contact with your dhcp address,by making it a block zone rule in comodo,then it's impossible for any queries sent to the airvpn Dns leaking out through your ISP's own dns,because there totally blocked.

Been using this method now for a few week with zero leaks,bar the ones to 239.255.255.250 and 255.255.255.255 which I believe are irrelivent.Obviously this is in conjunction with the comodo sticky rule at the top of the forum.I implemented that tutorial meticulously,yet I was still leaking dns,that's when I set up the dhcp block zone rule..result,no leaks...

Hi

I'm considering permanently removing the dns my ISP provides for something else,that way if I was to suffer a DNS leak then I wouldn't be exposing my providers DNS.

Ive seen the SwissPrivacyFoundation DNS servers mentioned on here a few times,just wondering if there legitimate,safe and secure,because I would be using there DNS for everyday things as well.

Cheers D

P.S ... I still think the best way to gaurantee no dns leak is to block all contact with your dhcp address,by making it a block zone rule in comodo,then it's impossible for any queries sent to the airvpn Dns leaking out through your ISP's own dns,because there totally blocked.

Been using this method now for a few week with zero leaks,bar the ones to 239.255.255.250 and 255.255.255.255 which I believe are irrelivent.Obviously this is in conjunction with the comodo sticky rule at the top of the forum.I implemented that tutorial meticulously,yet I was still leaking dns,that's when I set up the dhcp block zone rule..result,no leaks...

I can personally vouch for the Swiss Privacy Foundation.