Not connected, Your IP: 18.119.111.9
Sign in to follow this  
Stef_wilvpn2

Issue After Updating OpenVPN Connect to 3.3.0

Hello,

I think this issue is primarily related to OpenVPN Connect app more than AirVPN, but wanted to see if any had been having the same issues or a modification to AirVPN settings might help resolve. 
Since upgrading to the OpenVPN Connect iOS app to version 3.3.0, the connections went from consistent and reliable under version 3.2.3 to now regularly dropping, especially when changing states.
Worse than the dropping out, iOS (15.6) will continue to display the VPN icon as if it is still connected to the VPN.   This will clearly not be the case though when checking IP.
The result of all this is that currently not able to us AirVPN on my iOS devices as would be my preference.

Welcome any suggestions if others have encountered this.  Also checked the OpenVPN forums where there have been comments on issues with 3.3.0, but limited answers there.

Thank you.

Noticed something similar. The vpn connection drops and the vpn icon also drops. All without notice and usually overnight on ios 15.6.1. This version is useless unless anyone can suggest a solution.