Not connected, Your IP: 18.117.183.172

This has never worked for me, I have leaked outside VPN several times.  I'm not a sysadmin, just a basic user, but over the years I have not been able to take advantage of this feature you promote.  It just doesn't work as advertised.  Frustrated now and need to find another option to AirVPN if I cannot configure this to work s advertised.  This is usually the result of a disconnect, even though logs show it reconnecting nearly immediately.  Nonetheless, I'm leaking and cannot rely on AIrVPN / Eddie when the application does not actually protect my network traffic.

Hello!

First of all thank you for your continued support in so many years. We are surprised that in 5 years you never opened a ticket for such an important problem and we warmly invite you to do so. Network Lock is simply a set of firewall rules so if it doesn't work then it's your firewall that must be investigated. However, we see that you usually connect WITHOUT our software. Remember that Network Lock is a feature provided by our software (in your case you may use Eddie or the AirVPN Suite, as you prefer). By connecting without our software you don't have leak prevention (unless you build your own network lock rules).

Kind regards