Not connected, Your IP: 34.207.180.141
d3adf1sh

bluebird.com won't let me log in to account

so i've had the bluebird account for like 10yrs, haven't used it in close to a year and when i went to log in i got an error.  tried to reset password, wouldn't send the email.  called customer service, received email about my account being "unlocked" while they were messing with it and eventually, they reset password.  hung up.  went to log in.  error.  tried a couple different servers in both US and Canada.  called them back, they reset password again. tried to log in.  didn't work.  they wanted me to try different device.  used another pc in the house that doesn't use vpn.  it worked.

checked with routing tool and dns leak tool here from the site and everything is ok with that.  now, i've been an air customer for prob ~4-5yrs so i know for a fact i use to be able to log in with no problem but i guess that's no longer the case.  i even asked the customer support person if they block vpn's and she said no that she was working from home and uses a vpn.  bluebird is run by american express so you know.  i guess from now on i'll have to not use vpn to use my account, not preferable but at least i figured it out for now.  just thought i'd let you guys know. peace.

On 7/21/2022 at 9:57 PM, d3adf1sh said:

i even asked the customer support person if they block vpn's and she said no that she was working from home and uses a vpn.

Support's answer is probably as bad as your question here. Next time, as them if they block VPNs from accessing customer accounts. ;) Because she surely imagined something quite different when you asked her whether VPNs are blocked, and I can't really blame her for thinking so.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.