Not connected, Your IP: 3.21.248.47
Staff

[RESOLVED] PayPal: delayed plan activation

EDIT: problem has been resolved around 12.00 2022-06-16 UTC

Hello!

We're sorry to inform you that a PayPal ongoing malfunction is causing a serious issue with purchase validations and plan activation. IPN (Instant Payment Notification) is not sent, so we must validate PayPal payments manually one by one. PayPal has been notified hours ago. We apologize for the delayed activation but the problem is out of our responsibility and control. Hopefully PayPal will resolve the problem very soon. If you have paid via PayPal and you don't see your plan activation within a few hours feel free to open a ticket as we are struggling to keep the pace on the long run.

If you are reading this message before you made a purchase, please consider to pay via Stripe, Amazon Pay or Bitcoin for a faster and automated plan activation.

This thread will be updated as new information comes in.

Kind regards

Is it possibly that a similar problem is happening right now? I wanted to purchase just a three months plan, but after I completed the "one time purchase", nothing happened. So I tried with a three days (even if I didn't want that plan) and it didn't worked. Finally under my orders, they are pending. What should I do?