Not connected, Your IP: 18.209.63.120
Sign in to follow this  
888guy

How do I turn off auto renew?

Posted ... (edited)

So I have the yearly plan, $49.00.  I actually would have renewed the thing but it automatically renewed itself today.  Where do I turn off the auto renew function?  I've been all over this site, I've Googled, and it seems to me that this is purposely designed to be difficult to find. For a variety of reasons I do not want this to auto renew next year.

Edited ... by 888guy
Just added some text

4 hours ago, 888guy said:

So I have the yearly plan, $49.00.  I actually would have renewed the thing but it automatically renewed itself today.  Where do I turn off the auto renew function?  I've been all over this site, I've Googled, and it seems to me that this is purposely designed to be difficult to find. For a variety of reasons I do not want this to auto renew next year.

Hello!

You can have recurring payments only through PayPal in our service. An authorization to recurring payments to us needs double confirmation and can be deleted anytime quickly and easily, it's a matter of a few seconds:
https://www.paypal.com/sm/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-cancel-an-automatic-payment-i-have-with-a-merchant-faq2058?app=searchAutoComplete

Kind regards