Not connected, Your IP: 54.224.124.217
Staff

[ENDED] AirVPN 12th birthday celebrations

Hello!

Today we're starting AirVPN twelfth birthday celebrations offering special, strong discounts on longer term plans.

From a two servers service located in a single country providing a handful of Mbit/s, the baby has grown up to a wide infrastructure in 23 countries in four continents, providing now 240,000+ Mbit/s to tens of thousands of people around the world.

We still define it as a "baby", but AirVPN is now the oldest VPN in the market which never changed ownership, and it's one of the last that still puts ethics well over profit, a philosophy which has been rewarded by customers and users.

During the last year, AirVPN added important features, even according to customers requests:

• integrated and full WireGuard support on all VPN servers
  • optional lists selection to block spam, ads, trackers and other malicious sources, featuring a unique and fine grained customization which is exclusive on the nowadays market
  • improved inbound remote port forwarding interface and implementation

The infrastructure saw a robust power up in Tokyo, where we have now 14000 Mbit/s available (7000 Mbit/s full duplex), with more powerful hardware, and a small addition in Ireland. The VPN servers and the back service ones have had some minor security improvements as well as ordinary system updates as usual. Optimized software, and also WireGuard implementation, allowed our server to deliver high performance more smoothly, thanks to the improved balancing between threads and of course the good WireGuard scalability.

On the software side, all AirVPN applications and libraries are still free and open source software released under GPLv3. WirteGuard has been fully integrated in the Desktop edition of Eddie, while Eddie Android edition will support it in the next version which is imminent (a public alpha release will be ready in June). All the applications are continuously developed and updated to provide an even better experience and performance.

Kind regards and datalove
AirVPN Staff 

Happy Birthday and thanks for trying to stay ethical.  These days, especially in tech, it seems to be a hard thing to do.  It is the main reason I stick with AirVPN.

Got another 3 years.
The speed and reliability of Airvpn are great and the staff continues to improve the product.
I looking forward to the new version of the Eddie client for Android with WireGuard support.

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong here:
I first signed up for AirVPN using a credit card to pay, and I've also extended using the card, but when I went to take advantage of the Birthday Sale today, it seems as if I can no longer pay that way. Instead it's giving me three options to pay - Bitcoin, Paypal and Amazon, none of which are available to me.

Is the card option to pay no longer available?

6 hours ago, stookie said:

Don't know if I'm doing something wrong here:
I first signed up for AirVPN using a credit card to pay, and I've also extended using the card, but when I went to take advantage of the Birthday Sale today, it seems as if I can no longer pay that way. Instead it's giving me three options to pay - Bitcoin, Paypal and Amazon, none of which are available to me.

Is the card option to pay no longer available?

Hello!

2Checkout has been momentarily withdrawn by us for we are investigating some problems with it. You can use various credit cards via PayPal or Amazon. No PayPal account is required if you pick PayPal, you can pay with your credit card as a guest. Would it be a viable solution for you?

Kind regards

Thanks for the reply.

I clicked on the Paypal link to see what came up, but the page won't even load for some reason. I'm really not comfortable using them as a guest, anyway, so I guess I'll just have to put off extending in the hope that the issue you mentioned is resolved sooner rather than later.

Posted ... (edited)

I didn't know that the deal was ending so soon
I was thinking it would last for at least two weeks
Can I please get a discount...?
I was going to subscribe for three years

Edited ... by azumukupoe
grammar

Regret we didn't meet sooner,although the AIR is not big, but the function is very strong, the price is also suitable, than EXP \ NORD 10,000 times better. Always support AIR!!!