Not connected, Your IP: 3.142.197.212

Posted ... (edited)

Is it possible to aggregate server connections so as to guarantee one saturates their connection?
E.g., selecting "Earth" or "Switzerland" and using multiple exit servers as far as my home connection will allow.

This would serve to make sure I use all of my internet connection and also potentially avoid saturating any single server so that others can use it.

Edited ... by oldsweatyman

To be more precise, it's not possible with the AirVPN app.  It is possible on something like pfsense using a gateway group and a downloader that makes multi threads of a download like the old downthemall extension...or 10 simultaneous downloads via ftp.

On 5/10/2022 at 1:57 AM, oldsweatyman said:

Is it possible to aggregate server connections so as to guarantee one saturates their connection?
E.g., selecting "Earth" or "Switzerland" and using multiple exit servers as far as my home connection will allow.

This would serve to make sure I use all of my internet connection and also potentially avoid saturating any single server so that others can use it.

Hello!

Check here for ideas and practical implementation on pfSense (a FreeBSD distribution strongly focused on firewalling and routing):
https://nguvu.org/pfsense/pfsense-multi-vpn-wan/

In general, it should be possible on *BSD and Linux systems, but it requires custom solution as our various programs don't support failover and load balancing via multiple network interfaces.

Kind regards

13 hours ago, Staff said:

Hello!

Check here for ideas and practical implementation on pfSense (a FreeBSD distribution strongly focused on firewalling and routing):
https://nguvu.org/pfsense/pfsense-multi-vpn-wan/

In general, it should be possible on *BSD and Linux systems, but it requires custom solution as our various programs don't support failover and load balancing via multiple network interfaces.

Kind regards

I recommend his guides they are pretty good baselines