Not connected, Your IP: 18.190.156.80
Sign in to follow this  
Marasuma

ANSWERED (W10) Can't Connect to Specific Servers

Posted ... (edited)

Windows 10
Eddie 2.21.6

Hey all, having some trouble here and not sure of a solution after doing some quick googling. I Did not install anything, nor any windows updates as i have those disabled, so can rule that out. I can connect to any other server(didn't try them all, but tried like 20 of them) with no issues, but just the Chicago U.S servers I cannot connect to(Fang, Kruger, Sneden). I attached the lifebelt log file below when trying to connect to server called Fang.

Cheers

Edit Update: I am now able to connect to the above servers. I did not do anything, so maybe it was an issue with the servers themselves, or something in route between me and them.

Edited ... by Marasuma

As an actual update to this, the issue was not fixed, just happened to work once for some unknown reason. Anyways the issue started happening, once again, only on the Chicago U.S servers. What ended up fixing it for me, was changing the port used. It now connects every time without issue. Quite weird if you ask me, since i could connect to every other server fine, but thought I would post an update in case someone else runs across this issue and maybe this will work for them too.