Not connected, Your IP: 44.212.93.133

IVPN
Accepts CryptoCurrency
Account Token, similar to Mullvad account number. I prefer this account number/string compared to user/pass.
IVPN, is blocked by many corporate Firewalls.
Non-14 Eyes Legal Incorporation.
Great Apps for Linux and Android.
Supports WireGuard and OpenVPN with an easy GUI toggle.

AirVPN
Accepts CryptoCurrency
Biggest benefit to AirVPN over any VPN providor is the 4 entry IPs PER SERVER. These 4 entry IPs means a cencor would have to block ALL 4 Entry IPs for EVERY SERVER. Thats 4x/Four Times as many entry IPs as standard VPN servers! This means, that AIrVPN will almost always have a working/un-blocked IP to connect to. This is by far my favorite part about AirVPN.
14-Eyes Legal Incorporation (Italy being 9/14 eyes).
Great Apps for Linux and Android.
OpenVPN, with impressive obfuscation methods, (TLS/SSH)

Overall, the biggest pro of IVPN, is the easy toggle between OpenVPN and WireGuard, the Gibraltar legal incorporation (non 14 eyes), and the account token generation instead of username and passwords.

Biggest Pro of AirVPN is the Obfuscation technologies, and the 4 entry IPs per server.

Overall, I think AirVPN should use the account number generator (IVPN and Mullvad both do this), its both easier and more anonymous to have an account Token/Number.
I also hope AirVPN adds support for WireGuard soon.
Also, I think the Linux Eddie VPN GUI client should have an easy option to use ChaCha20 encryption, similar to Android AirVPN Eddie GUI, Allows for the 3 cipher selection, I wish the Linux Eddie Desktop VPN GUI Client also allowed for easy Cipher selection.

1 hour ago, jade17141 said:

Non-14 Eyes Legal Incorporation.
14-Eyes Legal Incorporation (Italy being 9/14 eyes).

Doesn't say anything.

Biggest benefit to AirVPN over any VPN providor is the 4 entry IPs PER SERVER. These 4 entry IPs means a cencor would have to block ALL 4 Entry IPs for EVERY SERVER. Thats 4x/Four Times as many entry IPs as standard VPN servers! This means, that AIrVPN will almost always have a working/un-blocked IP to connect to. This is by far my favorite part about AirVPN.

While true, keep in mind that two of them use tls-auth which doesn't additionally encrypt certain parts of the communication between client and server. The exit IP is still only one, so that benefit won't work against services blocking the AirVPN server's IPs.

OpenVPN, with impressive obfuscation methods, (TLS/SSH)

Not to mention VPN over Tor with Eddie. Something I haven't seen in any other client so far (but I'm not actively looking out for them).

Overall, I think AirVPN should use the account number generator (IVPN and Mullvad both do this), its both easier and more anonymous to have an account Token/Number.

Mullvad doesn't have forums, they outsource that part to Reddit. AirVPN does. Email/password authentication comes with the environment. The forums are a greater plus than having a numberic account ID for anonymity in my opinion.
So status quo it's not "easier" to have account tokens or numbers.

Also, I think the Linux Eddie VPN GUI client should have an easy option to use ChaCha20 encryption, similar to Android AirVPN Eddie GUI, Allows for the 3 cipher selection, I wish the Linux Eddie Desktop VPN GUI Client also allowed for easy Cipher selection.

It's there in the beta release. Eddie Preferences > OVPN directives > Prefer CHACHA20-POLY1305 cipher.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

My two times trying ivpn were very short lived

too many disconnects… all while I had airvpn connected and to be honest multiple other providers still connected with NO drops 

comparing mullvad or airvpn to ivpn… yeah both are far superior 

airvpn you can regenerate your own client certs! What other provider allows this option? Again no comparison.  Airvpn on pfsense or opnsense you do not login with a username amd password. Your client cert authorizes your access 

ivpn…. Naaaa 

And of course AirVPN does support wireguard.  (Still requires activating beta features in account settings?)  I use it routinely using the official WireGuard project apps, and its great.

Also of note is Air's support of static port forwarding.  Not everyone needs it, but for those who do, it's an awesome feature supported by only a few VPN providers.

On this website you don't need an e-mail address to create an account. I think it is what it tells you: You must enter *anything* in email field to create an account. If you forget your password then no recovery. You can remove your current address in account settings.

I'm surprised how many say about disconnects with other VPNs. It's so rare with AirVPN I cannot remember. My internet is worse

On 4/2/2022 at 1:28 AM, Stalinium said:

You can remove your current address in account settings.

From what I see you can change your current mail address but you can not remove it.

14 hours ago, customer76132 said:

From what I see you can change your current mail address but you can not remove it.

Hello!

You can anyway enter random characters, which is equivalent to remove it. We need a unique string for each account in the "e-mail" field, but that string may be random, as long as it is unique in the system. You should have no problems finding out a unique, random string. :)

Kind regards

IVPN used to be my previous provider, great service and I enjoyed my time with them. I parted ways and became a subscriber of AirVPN because of their love for technology and willingness to implement the latest crypto methods.

I placed a ticket with IVPN over the implementation of tls-crypt (as my ISP throttled openvpn connections) and they said it was on their roadmap and they would look into it. I waited 8 months and asked about the implementation to which the response was it is still on the roadmap.

Likely they just don't have the technical people in order to implement it, fortunately AirVPN does. I do not regret changing over.