Not connected, Your IP: 3.235.180.245

I can't reach torrentleech.org. I tried servers in the Netherlands, Sweden and in Switzerland. None let me reach that site.

image.png.ee6fac93e63ab3877b0c3a37f1ff8ed7.png

Cannot reproduce on Kitalpha, CH.
Still, there seems to be a problem with that domain's DNS config: The NIC of .org lists dns101 and dns102 as the two authoritative nameservers for torrentleech.org (they're the parent). The local zone file of torrentleech.org on the other hand lists two additional NS records, dns1 and dns2; I believe they're a remnant of a recently done name change which whoever runs torrentleech.org didn't reflect yet. It's a local-parent mismatch and can render the site unreachable if a resolver prefers to use the local zone information from torrentleech.org (though, I don't know if that is a setting one can influence). Some of these nameservers can potentially send records for torrentleech.org with obsolete information, and I suspect this is what's happening here: dns101 and dns102 hold the true up-to-date info, but your resolver decided to use the local info dns1 or dns2 sent, which potentially contain a wrong A/AAAA record for torrentleech.org or, as it seems to be in this case, no info on torrentleech.org at all.

We can check on that by looking at which nameserver your resolver gets its info from. If you are connected and you see that torrentleech.org is "unreachable", assuming you are on Windows because of the mouse model in the screenshot, try this in a command prompt/PowerShell and post the results:

> nslookup set querytype=SOA
> nslookup torrentleech.org

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

2 hours ago, Perenor said:

It's back up again. Must have been a glitch. Thanks for checking @OpenSourcerer

… or, this time, your resolver used dns101 or dns102 which return correct info. Such info is only cached for a certain time span to reduce load on nameservers. 

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.