Not connected, Your IP: 18.118.9.7
elcr

Forwarded ports stopped working

I have three ports forwarded for use with P2P applications. They'd been working fine for months but as of this morning none of them are open. When I click 'Test open' on the port fowarding page it always reports 'Connection timed out (110)'. I've tried several UK servers (I only use UK servers normally) and also a couple in the Netherlands and they're all the same. I also tried forwarding two new ports and they don't work either. The ports are all at their default settings, so TCP+UDP, IPv4+IPv6, etc. I don't use the DDNS feature.

Nothing has changed on my end as far as I'm aware. It was working last night but now it's not working this morning.

EDIT: A few hours after creating this post, the port forwarding page started reporting one of the ports as open, but the other two still timed out. Just now it started reporting all of them as open. I have no idea what the problem was.

@Rhenus

Hello!

Does "Same issue" mean that port forwarding stopped working for a while and only for some ports, and after a few hours started working again regularly, as @elcr reported?

@elcr

Is it still alright now?

Kind regards

The two ports that I have configured time out - this started probably a few days ago and hasn't stopped so far. Interface reports connection timed out - seems to happen on every NL server.