Not connected, Your IP: 18.188.175.182
Tommie

Amazon blocking Chicago servers (Kruger, etc.)

I have no trouble connecting to Amazon via Dallas servers (which I hate having to use since they constantly force me into Capchas when searching Google). But Chicago servers appear blocked by Amazon.com, Kruger in particular.

Sure it's that? We've had a situation with AirDNS and Amazon in the past… or rather, AirDNS and IMDb which is also Amazon.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Are you still able to get those wonderful captchas with Google on Dallas servers? That stopped for me and it flat out tosses 403 errors now for the past 2-3 days. Just made a post about it. Also are you able to get to Walmart.com on Dallas servers? Bet you can't which I already made a post about also. Dallas sure seems problematic. Numerous times the whole lot goes down for some reason or another now it's getting to where highly used websites can't be reached. I hate the other servers because the ping is so much higher but Dallas is becoming more and more of an issue and I'm local so it makes more sense connection wise to use them but it's getting old. Think it's time to source another center for the Dallas servers.

Accessing Amazon from Kruger successfully now. I'll report back if it gets blocked again.

5 hours ago, scgt1 said:

Also are you able to get to Walmart.com on Dallas servers?

Right you are.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.walmart.com/" on this server.

51 minutes ago, Tommie said:

Accessing Amazon from Kruger successfully now. I'll report back if it gets blocked again.

Right you are.

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.walmart.com/" on this server.
Figured it wasn't me and was an issue with the Dallas server exit ip's being blocked considering I had no issues on other servers. I also discovered samsclub isn't reachable either on Dallas servers not long ago.