Not connected, Your IP: 3.215.79.206
GoetzPhilippinen

Eddie 2.20.0 and 2.21.1 fail to work under OSX Monterrey on iMac M1

After getting my M1 iMac I noticed that Eddie 2.20.0 started to crash - so support told me to check out the Beta version 2.21.1 - it worked for some weeks but crashed more often  over time. Last resort always was to uninstall eddie and its files and install new from download - but after a while now Im totally stuck as both version fail to work.

I can install Eddie 2.20.0 or 2.21.1 and they show the Login window with y credentials - only the Login Button is un clickable - the mouse isnt working at all - NO button or tab is accessible in the window. It behaves like this both versions whatever I tried.  

OSX is Monterrey 12.0.1 - M1 iMac 8/8 with 16GB Ram

That really looks like a dev should look into it. I hate to do this in such a situation, but please open a ticket for that.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

i'm having this exact same issue.  Did you ever find a solution?  

Eddie launches, but the user name and password fields are not selectable at all.  ( and the cursor leaves trails across the Eddie window - and only on Eddie).  I'm unable to use the client at all.  And Tunnelblick is not routing all traffic through it unfortunately, so that's not an option either.