Not connected, Your IP: 54.173.221.132

@Valerian

Hello!

The dates are displayed according to the browser settings, so the US format should be displayed only to en-US set browsers. Do you notice any discrepancy?

Kind regards

@Staff

All my browsers are set to UK English/en-GB, as is Windows, but in all of them the dates are shown like 07/26/2021 instead of 26/07/2021.

19 minutes ago, Valerian said:
@Staff

All my browsers are set to UK English/en-GB, as is Windows, but in all of them the dates are shown like 07/26/2021 instead of 26/07/2021.

Understood. Maybe an error by Invision? Go to your account "Client Area" > "Preferences" page, and force the date time, language and format you wish, instead of "browser". Click "Save" and verify whether the change complies to your choice.

Feel free to keep us posted.

Kind regards

Oh yeah, I can confirm that. The format is always MM/DD/YY regardless of chosen language.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

6 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Oh yeah, I can confirm that. The format is always MM/DD/YY regardless of chosen language.

Yes, no matter what I change it to instead of "browser", it makes no difference to what is displayed.

Can partly confirm. The browser internationalization settings are correctly detected and the website shown with it (Chromium in de-DE shows DD.MM.YYYY), but the setting in Client Area is still ignored. I'm still on MM/DD/YYYY (browser set to prefer en-US) despite de-DE setting.

Perhaps not correct thread, but can anyone explain why when there is more than one page of a thread, why pages from page 2 and onwards pages are missing the date and time.
It says posted only, then by clicking on posted, the page reloads with the date and time for that page.
I have noticed it has been like this for a couple of months.
Not sure why this change was made.
I would prefer it how it was before where date and time show on each page without having to click on posted to reload the page.

19 hours ago, Television said:

Not sure why this change was made.

The God of Bugs should know more. It doesn't make sense to program such behavior into a software consciously, unless, as stated, it's something that happens because of changes in code elsewhere. It's Hutber's Law.
Improvement means Deterioration.
  ~ Hutber's Law