Not connected, Your IP: 54.225.56.41
thealian

air-vpn on a router

Hi All,
I'm planning to to buy a router from flash router and install on it air VPN but it seems that my country have a problem with vpns and it blocked many of them already and i even face some interruption with airvpn.
so when I'm using air VPN on my computer i always keep eye on my open-vpn app to know if it disconnected. 
My question is if I'm using VPN on router how do i know if the VPN disconnected. and i have another question how do i make the option to stop the internet traffic while open-vpn app on get disconected  on phone and computer

Thanks

1 hour ago, thealian said:

and i have another question how do i make the option to stop the internet traffic while open-vpn app on get disconected  on phone and computer

If you're using Eddie, enable Network Lock. With vanilla OpenVPN it's much more complicated.

Others may answer your first question. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

If you run dd-wrt firmware on your router, you can keep a browser tab open to the OpenVPN status page in dd-wrt's admin GUI.  Hitting the browser's reload button in that tab will get you the latest status.