Not connected, Your IP: 3.139.70.131
Sign in to follow this  
anon443

Offer Bitcoin payments over lightning network

Hi there,

I really love your service and will renew with the next big sale event. 
Being able to pay with crypto currencies is a must in the industry nowadays I find. 
I am glad you accept a variety of different currencies, especially Monero. 
Bitcoin payments are oftentimes prohibitively expensive due to high mining fees to get into the next block. Also they can take a long time if the mempool is overflowing with unprocessed transactions. 
It would be great if you could also accept payments over the lightning network which makes transactions instant and final for you, basically free for me to send and my service can be instantly activated instead of having to wait a certain amount for blocks to be mined. 
Integrating lightning payments is easy, free and secure. And even comes with some privacy improvements over regular Bitcoin transactions, so that nobody knows who paid you. 
please consider adding lightning support to make paying with Bitcoin cheaper, faster and more private while also reducing the load on the main blockchain. 
Resources like BTCpay Server make it easy to accept lightning payments along regular on-chain transactions all without a third party. 

Thank you so much, I am looking forward to opening a channel to you ! ☺️