Not connected, Your IP: 18.221.85.33
NFO

Can't connect on some sites

Hello everyone!

When I want to go on some sites (few sites), it does not work, it works if I stop AirVpn.
My configuration: Vpn client running on my router (not Eddie on a PC), Linux PC with Palemoon or Firefox browser (same problem).

Example: the French website "https://www.jardinet.fr", with AirVpn running: I have a return with Pale Moon "Server not found
Pale Moon can't find the server at www.jardinet.fr.
Check the address for typing errors such as ww.example.com instead of www.example.com
etc..."; I get a return with Firefox "Um, we can't find this site. We can't connect to the server at www.jardinet.fr. If the address is correct, here are three more things you can try: Try again later. etc...". If I stop the VPN it works for both browsers.

Anyone have an idea: DNS problem?
Can someone try this site and tell the result?

Thank you!

Domain seems to have some DNS config errors. Maybe it's because of that.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks for the help.
If I understand the return of the site "viewdns.info/" it is very possible that it comes from errors on the registration of the site "jardinet.fr": I compared the return of the site indicated for "jardinet.fr" and for other sites (banks, online sales and insurance) that I use, some sites have some errors (few), "jardinet.fr" has much more than the others and, for what I understand, errors more serious from the point of view of the functioning of the dns.

This being the case, the site "jardinet.fr" works with the dns of my ISP (the French FREE), not with those of AIRVPN: what can I do but pass the problem to the AIRVPN staff and hope for a solution?

AirVPN staff won't help you because, frankly, the error is on the website admin's site. There were similar problems with the resolution of Amazon-related services and websites in the past where it worked with the ISPs but not with AirDNS. I'm not sure why, the ISP DNS servers could simply be configured differently.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I suspect that the staff can not intervene on the programming of poorly designed sites, and if in the past no solution has been found for somiloquent problems with Amazon, it's done. However, what can I do on my side? For example not to use the VPN for some url (not IP, url!)?