Not connected, Your IP: 44.197.191.240
abrahamlinksys

Please make ipleak open source that can self hosted by us

Hello
Thank you for your great service and specially ipleak websites.

Although i can't afford your vpn, i used your website a lot.

But many of leak test websites are increasingly blocked by our ISPs or national wide government censorship services.

You know, many of them that are in censorship commission are idiots that don't know what really a website do.

I have seen that a online Todo list webapp was blocked before😂😂😂

I wanted to request you, AirVPN to please contribute to a better net by open sourcing ipleak.

I don't know which programing language it use but please make it somehow that we can host it in free web hostings that are mostly support only php.

If may please do this.
It is really a great thing and a great courtesy by Air Team.

Thank you very much.

Also if there are many open source ones that exist now, please let me know. But i really want full featured ones because i know sone webrtc only tests that also are not so great.

Thank you very much

By the way, i know ipleak is available by certain ports but i afraid they eventually found and get blocked also.

Also if something like cname cloaking can done by us to proxy ipleak to our own domain to circumvent some of its censorships, it also is very good option that we can clone ipleak.

By the way if you know any open source leak tests (dns, webrtc, headers, etc) that are easy to deploy on a free service that mostly support php, please share them so this thread be useful as a mega thread for these scripts.

Thanks.
Best regards.

2 hours ago, abrahamlinksys said:

But many of leak test websites are increasingly blocked by our ISPs or national wide government censorship services.

Please define "our". :)

By the way, i know ipleak is available by certain ports but i afraid they eventually found and get blocked also.

Counter argument: "There are many copies of IPLeak but I'm afraid they will eventually be found and get blocked, too".

By the way if you know any open source leak tests (dns, webrtc, headers, etc) that are easy to deploy on a free service that mostly support php, please share them so this thread be useful as a mega thread for these scripts.

Have you checked awesome-selfhosted?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
4 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Please define "our". :)

Our country ;)

Counter argument: "There are many copies of IPLeak but I'm afraid they will eventually be found and get blocked, too".

No, i mean everyone can run its own private instance.

If i don't share my ipleak instance with someone else, i don't have problem and probably i also can set user/pass for that folder in my hosting.

Have you checked awesome-selfhosted?

Thank you very much
I will check it.
Although i have eye problems so i can't serch long texts and mostly write with voice typing so searching long list and reading long texts are hard for me so i tried to ask here.

Update: checked it and DNS section had many good things in it but nothing for a self hosted website for leak tests.

By the way Thank you very much :)

Sorry, i am in mobile and don't know how turn off quote mode off (may be because i use tor it has also sone problems with text editors in the web.
Edited ... by abrahamlinksys

Also if is there any way (like that cname cloaking I heard but don't know how it is)

Is there any way that i clone ipleak or such services in my own domain?

So ISP can't block access by SNI and such.

Thanks

41 minutes ago, abrahamlinksys said:

Is there any way that i clone ipleak or such services in my own domain?

No, as IPLeak is not open source.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:34 PM, OpenSourcerer said:

No, as IPLeak is not open sourceit

I understand ipleak is not opensource.
I was thinking like some way that i proxy my domain to ipleak.

Like what websites do with not open source analytics domains that called cname cloaking.

Some way that i do in my own domain so ipleak appears as it is my website so that ISP can't block it with SNI detection and such methods.

Thanks by the way.
Best regards.

Well, this is the thing. For IPLeak to show your results you need to connect yourself. If you use a proxy, the information for the proxy host will "bleed" into the results, e.g., IP and DNS leak tests wouldn't be correct, I imagine, checking the proxy's config and not yours. If you're okay with that, check the Proxy category on awesome-selfhosted, there are many things you can set up. The other method would be JavaScript iframes, but here the client still connects itself.

CNAME Cloaking is getting blocked increasingly by all browsers for obvious reasons. Your best bet is really to set up a cloned repo of IPLeak or something, but this is not available. So please use the alternative ports of ipleak.net or other services.

Posted ... (edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 6:23 AM, OpenSourcerer said:

Well, this is the thing. For IPLeak to show your results you need to connect yourself. If you use a proxy, the information for the proxy host will "bleed" into the results, e.g., IP and DNS leak tests wouldn't be correct, I imagine, checking the proxy's config and not yours. If you're okay with that, check the Proxy category on awesome-selfhosted, there are many things you can set up. The other method would be JavaScript iframes, but here the client still connects itself.

CNAME Cloaking is getting blocked increasingly by all browsers for obvious reasons. Your best bet is really to set up a cloned repo of IPLeak or something, but this is not available. So please use the alternative ports of ipleak.net or other services.

================

I see, its unfortunate.

Thank you very much :)

Edited ... by abrahamlinksys
Thank you very much