Not connected, Your IP: 44.210.107.64

Hi,

Overnight, two days ago, my speed drastically dropped.  The night before, I was getting speeds upwards of 10-12 meg per second, and now I'm barely getting 40-90 kb per second on torrents.  I'm concerned that my ISP,  Mediacom, might have finally noticed airvpn.  Websites and video services slow to a crawl when loading as well.  I'm tried switching from automatic protocols to some of the suggested specific ones (like port 80) but there's no improvement in speed on websites or torrents.  
Out of curiosity, I bought a trial of NordVPN and experienced the same speed problems.  I am using an Orbi router, btw.  I did not make any changed to my computer hardware or do any system updates. Any suggestions?

VPNreport.txt

Try VPN over SSL. We can check if it's really your ISP as VPN over SSL "hides" OpenVPN inside what looks like a normal HTTPS connection. If there are no slowdowns, try TCP/443 on the same server (normal OpenVPN, I mean) and if the throughput drops, we're one step closer to confirming it's your ISP. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

16 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Then it shouldn't be the ISP, it's something else.

I have a Netgear modem going to a Netgear Orbi that I use the WAN connection directly to my PC when I use the VPN.  Could it possibly a setting in the Orbi if it's not the ISP?  

You could check if there are firewall settings active on the routers, yes. Especially things like "QoS" or "Flood protection" could be interesting.

So, with no luck on airvpn, since I still had a few weeks left on my trial of NordVPN and I switched the VPN protocol to Nordlynx.  Torrents will now download (mind you at the speed I was getting before), but if I have that on, then web browsers won't connect to sites.  
Does this help with figuring out what is up with OpenVPN?  To confirm it wasn't a fluke, I switched back to OpenVPN in Nord and then it's acting just like it did in AirVPN and no sites open and that same 50k/sec download speed on torrents occurs.

Nordlynx is new to me. Seems to be NordVPN's implementation of Wireguard with a bit of proprietary action thrown in. Little bit disgusting, really…
But you could try "true" Wireguard with a provider like Mullvad and at the same time test their OpenVPN connection as well.