Not connected, Your IP: 52.14.253.170

Eddie takes 2-4 minutes to start up due to "connecting with daemon for launch priveleges", it takes ages. Sometimes it just repeated fails to work and I am forced to reboot the machine which is a pain.
Can someone please advise if it's possible to remove this elevation requirement (including password). I just want Eddie to fire up and run like all other VPN providers. I do understand this is a security feature and I am not complaining, it's good that Air is so security-conscious, but this delay exposes my machine to my ISP unless I unplug the internet cable which isn't easy due to desk setup. Even when it finally gets the priveleges it still takes several minutes before network lock activates. Is it possible to disable this process so it gets straight to network lock when Eddie runs?
thanks
PS screenshot of what happens when it tries but fails to get priveleges....

ss.png

Terry, probably best to open a ticket and let admin solve the problem for you. They have been really great helping me with my problems. Just remember top attach your log (lifebelt icon). Cheers!