Not connected, Your IP: 3.15.143.181

Posted ... (edited)

There is one Teamspeak Server (gommehd.net) that disconnects and bans you almost instantly if you are using a VPN - its not just a list of blocked IPs, since you are able to connect but some seconds later you get blocked, try for yourself to understand what I mean.

Is there anyway to bypass that? any ideas?

Edited ... by uxlyiuttoovojnufyw

Don't use a VPN on anything related to Minecraft, simple as that. Minecraft server operators really dislike VPN users because griefers get a way too easy time doing their crap. (Oh, they banned my IP and nick? Cool, next server and nick.)
You could add an exception for the IP address ts.gommehd.net resolves to. Curiously, when I try resolving it with some public DNS servers, I get an empty result with NOERROR. What's with that?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Posted ... (edited)
2 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Curiously, when I try resolving it with some public DNS servers, I get an empty result with NOERROR. What's with that?

probably because I wrote ts.___ but its actually just the domain without ts. (edited/fixed now)

"You could add an exception for the IP address ts.gommehd.net resolves to" if mean something like split tunneling: I already tried that - it didn't work. If it works for you pls tell me what you did exactly. I really dont wan't to bypass anything else, just the VPN Blocker from the Teamspeak Server - to bypass Teamspeak Bans I could do it easily but this is not my goal. I just want to be able to chill there again without disconnecting my VPN just because of IP Grabbers (ex. GTA Online Mod Menus or custom Servers)

and the Minecraft scene is a bit known for ddossing without having a good reason ...

Edited ... by uxlyiuttoovojnufyw

6 minutes ago, uxlyiuttoovojnufyw said:

I already tried that - it didn't work

Then there's more to that than just one IP address, which seems to be 212.224.77.85. Maybe there are multiple servers in the background and they use TSDNS there for load balancing reasons, if that's even possible. Try finding out through the TS client if the server address you're connected to is the above. If not, take note of that, try routing that outside the tunnel and try a connection again while connected to VPN.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.