Not connected, Your IP: 34.238.143.70
cx101

ANSWERED Unable to connect to airvpn via android or pc

After trying to connect to airvpn through eddie, multiple installs and re-installs as well as removing the checkmarks in the "check airvpn dns", "check if tunnel works" and "enable latency test", the best I'm able to achieve is what appears to be a connection but does not allow access to the internet.  A program I use to connect to the internet, I've noticed, seems to share the "systemd" dependency, specifically "systemd-networkd".  I've tried rechecking the previously unchecked boxes listed above, and eddie starts to check the latency of various servers, seems to start at least, and then freezes at 167.  In the logs, I double-click to restart this check and in the 'pinger stats' row the following is displayed: 'Invalid: 167, Older check:-, Latest check: Just now (alternating between this and '1 second ago') (double-click to update).  I've gone as far as stopping and restarting the network, still no luck.  Attached is my log file.

Using the default settings in android, I am unable to connect to the internet with eddie on, and SOMETIMES it refuses to connect at all.  Either way, appearing to be connected or not, I cannot connect to the internet via airvpn.

Thanks for your help.

825734089_Screenshotfrom2021-03-2818-08-18.thumb.png.d2546717fa0ea068acaa025e1bbe27e9.png

Eddie_20210328_180658.txt

Posted ... (edited)

Both with and without network lock on.  Also tried using the turn network lock on automatically feature at the beginning of one of 3 installs and this did not work.  My andriod version of of Eddie will not connect to airvpn either.

Edited ... by cx101

Still no progress with either the android phone or pc versions of eddie.  Might these IPs be blocked at the ISP?  I've messaged them, they're a 3rd party service provider and say THEY don't block VPNs.  Of course their supplier might.

Getting absolutely nowhere.

I fixed this issue, AIRvpn is working flawlessly as before.

I had to change the APN settings to reflect the proper 3rd party APN's.  I recently reset and reinstalled my machines and did not update the APN settings in the network settings on my phone.  User error, as always.