Not connected, Your IP: 54.224.90.25
Freeskierwannabe

Cloudflare DDoS preventing access

Hi guys, while I’m connected via VPN cloudflare DDoS protection prevents me from accessing some webpages. It just keeps loading and all i see is the cloudflare DDoS protection logo.

Any workaround? I’ve tried different VPN servers — makes no difference

This is a major problem I keep having.  I cannot access sites like https://dollarvigilante.com/wp-login.php, or other sites.
I tried other VPN servers but I don't have time to test them all.

Cloudflare is everywhere they should not be blocking access from VPNs.  Its DDoS protection is one of those pages that's basically all just false positives and the page offers no recourse to appeal or continue.  It's a total roadblock.

Why do people insist on using algorithmic blocking with no link for the user to apply an extra test to make sure i'm a human and with no intention other than to use one of their client's websites.

5 hours ago, Sanctioner said:

Cloudflare is everywhere they should not be blocking access from VPNs.

They don't. They block access to clients which don't look like genuine browsers. Check your browser's configuration and addons, you might've overdone it with modifications.

And given the contents of your link I am convinced that you modded your browser beyond all recognition, so start looking there.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Probably the poorest justification of encouraging false positives I've ever seen.

I'm not convinced it's proper to exhibit stereotypes or judge a person's browser settings based on whether they may have an interest on understanding how money systems affect financial portfolios.  What kind of service do you think is offered at AirVPN that you think browser's aren't also at least moderately modified?

For what it's worth, one of my FF browsers (tried linux and win10) was not modified (intentionally), and neither works, but perhaps it's still not VPN related.

15 hours ago, Sanctioner said:

Probably the poorest justification of encouraging false positives I've ever seen.

Where the hell did I justify anything like that?

I'm not convinced it's proper to exhibit stereotypes or judge a person's browser settings based on whether they may have an interest on understanding how money systems affect financial portfolios.  What kind of service do you think is offered at AirVPN that you think browser's aren't also at least moderately modified?

Money systems? Financial portfolios? 🤨
There's no need to get angry at me. I don't know your setup, and I don't know Cloudflare's architecture and ways of doing thing. But what I know is that Cloudflare doesn't see your browser as genuine.

For what it's worth, one of my FF browsers (tried linux and win10) was not modified (intentionally), and neither works, but perhaps it's still not VPN related.

Do they work via your ISP?

1 hour ago, silaversfio said:
I also have this problem and it's getting really painful!

Mind telling on which servers? Which browser and version are you using? Have you tried your browser's Safe Mode/start with disabled addons?