Not connected, Your IP: 3.145.191.22

Hi all, I'm running the new AirVPN suite (which is awesome) on a Raspberry Pi (Debian) and connecting a SOCKS 5 proxy (Dante) to tun0. So far so good in terms of having a VPN available for my network devices that I want to direct traffic to.

Where I reach the edge of my understanding is handling DNS in such a setup. I can see that the suite overwrites resolv.conf on the Pi with the (varying) VPN DNS server. What I'd really like is to point my local DNS server to the Pi and have all my outgoing DNS traffic to the VPN DNS. I'm guessing I need something listening on the Pi's DNS ports that forwards appropriately, but I don't know if I need a full server like Bind, a proxy, a forwarder, or how to pick up the correct DNS from the VPN. Possibly I'm literally just missing a good search term for finding the right tool & configuration.

Suggestions would be appreciated!

Perfect! Thank you very much, working like a charm (once I stopped the two arguing over writing to resolv.conf :lol:)