Not connected, Your IP: 52.90.40.84
Anarchy-X

AirVPN Suite -- Well Done

I just want to say that I'm impressed by the level of detail in the documentation accompanying the new AirVPN suite. It's almost too much information! lol

It was easy to install and get up and running. I'm sure I can do plenty of tweaking but I quickly got connected via Goldcrest and can go about my business. Later on I'll play around with some things and see what's possible.

I'm really glad and thankful for all the hard work that's going on behind the scenes with development of AirVPN's products. It's even better that it's all under a libré license. Maybe someone else can take something and do something else with it and contribute back to the community!

Keep up the good work and I hope you can stay one step ahead of the MAFIAA and FAANG and all those DRM imposers. 👊🏽

Posted ... (edited)

I'll second this. I barely know my way around the deeper details of a Linux system and getting the suite going, including automatic connection on boot, was very simple. Awesome work and I completely agree on the superb documentation; so rare to see this.

I'd love to see this as a package at some point. Some greater guidance on password security might not go amiss.

Edited ... by grammarye
More feedback