Not connected, Your IP: 44.210.120.182
iwih2gk

AirVpn onion address issues?

I wanted to come back and verify that TOR is blazing (for TOR) on this site now.  Hmmmmmmmmm, anyway glad its back and working fine.

I haven't been around for a few days and now TOR is updated to 10.0.8 so I can't help but wonder if that has anything to do with it.  Just a thought!

Probably an intermittent issue, also probably resolved by that update as you pointed out.
Report if it resurfaces.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I discovered that I was not making this up at all, LOL!  A few days before my first post as OP I was experiencing onion issues in several locations. This was a full assault on TOR v3 consensus.  Airvpn onion is 56 characters ending in d = v3 obviously!
paste from elsewhere:

https://www.reddit.com/r/DreadAlert/

The entire Tor v3 consensus is unavailable
/r/onio...
r/onions

Posted byu/hugbunt3r
10 days ago

The entire Tor v3 consensus is unavailable
You will currently not be able to access any v3 onion addresses, what is happening is unknown, but it is potentially a huge attack on the entire network. Earlier today I made a post outlining consequences I would be putting into place to deter markets from funding DoS attacks against each other, as the potential to scale and completely kill every node on the network is a very real potential outcome. Now everything is down and I have no idea if this has sped up the process of this ocurring or if it is even an attack at all, all I know is, this is big.