Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.200.155

Hi, I have used forwarded ports with no problem over the last year but suddenly none of my forwarded ports are working. I'm getting "Not reachable on server IP over the external port XXXX, tcp protocol. Error : 110 - Connection timed out" when I try to check them in the client area here. Any ideas what the problem might be?

1 hour ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Reboot your devices first, then reconnect.

I rebooted the PC and the modem and it's still the same. I also disabled my firewall briefly to check if that helped but it's still giving the same error even with the firewall off and freshly booted.

I cannot reproduce this. Port forwarding working as intended.
Try adding a new port, reconfigure your devices to use that port, then try again.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

16 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

I cannot reproduce this. Port forwarding working as intended.
Try adding a new port, reconfigure your devices to use that port, then try again.

Thank you, I created a new forwarded port, didn't mess with the settings and it's still not connecting. showing me as firewalled on website I'm using. Canyouseeme.org can't see them either. It's crazy because I haven't changed anything and it was working fine. rebooted everything again. This is on Naos server but I tried 5-6 different servers and it's making no difference.

port error.png

port error 2.png

21 hours ago, ch33sl3y said:

It's crazy because I haven't changed anything and it was working fine.

A typical answer which is usually not true. Not implying a lie, but you might have changed something elsewhere but didn't know how this change will impact functionality of port forwarding. Software/OS updates could do their part, too. Besides:
21 hours ago, ch33sl3y said:

This is on Naos server but I tried 5-6 different servers and it's making no difference.

This really tells us that the problem is to be found on your side. Port forwarding can't just stop working for you on most/all servers while it works for me.

5 minutes ago, OpenSourcerer said:

A typical answer which is usually not true. Not implying a lie, but you might have changed something elsewhere but didn't know how this change will impact functionality of port forwarding. Software/OS updates could do their part, too. Besides:
This really tells us that the problem is to be found on your side. Port forwarding can't just stop working for you on most/all servers while it works for me.

Fair enough! I downloaded eddie onto my new laptop and I have the same problem there. I presume this suggests it'd a problem with my modem? Any ideas for a solution?

4 hours ago, ch33sl3y said:

Fair enough! I downloaded eddie onto my new laptop and I have the same problem there. I presume this suggests it'd a problem with my modem? Any ideas for a solution?

I'd say it's much closer. Is the application still listening on the VPN interface, for example?

13 hours ago, ch33sl3y said:

I presume this suggests it'd a problem with my modem?

What ports are forwarded in your modem. If any?
What sort of application is in question here?
What firewall do you use on your computers?

10 hours ago, Flx said:
What ports are forwarded in your modem. If any?
What sort of application is in question here?
What firewall do you use on your computers?

No ports forwarded on my modem and I just did a factory reset on it this morning.

I'm having the problem with BiglyBT torrent software. (This has taken an update recently now I think about it but shouldn't ports show as open at canyouseeme if it's a problem with the software?)

Just windows firewall but problem persists when the firewall is disabled

Edited

OK I just downloaded utorrent and the port is open in that. So looks like my problem is with BiglyBT, I will uninstall and reinstall later to see if the problem persists. Thank you for your time people.

18 hours ago, OpenSourcerer said:

I'd say it's much closer. Is the application still listening on the VPN interface, for example?

I just downloaded utorrent and the port is showing as pen. So it looks like my problem is with BiglyBT. I will try to uninstall and clean install later. Thank you