Not connected, Your IP: 3.141.47.221
Tuco99

Help understanding eddit/torrents.

Hello I have searched the forums and I still am confused. I am getting really slow speeds still when useing SSL 443 (dont see SSH)

It says to use SSH 443, but Eddie has no option for that, do i pick a random port like SSH 38915?
Do I then open the port 38915 on my router under udp/tcp and then set tcp 38915 in qbittorrent? 

First off where are your Eddie logs? Post them.
"It says to use SSH 443, but Eddie has no option for that, do i pick a random port like SSH 38915?"
Of course it doesn't have that option. What is the "it" that says?
"Do I then open the port 38915 on my router under udp/tcp and then set tcp 38915 in qbittorrent?"
Why would you open port 38915 in your router?
NO
Then you want to set port 38915(tcp) in qbit?
Here you set the port forwarded.

"Hello I have searched the forums and I still am confused."
What topics did you research? link them here.

On 12/28/2020 at 10:40 AM, Flx said:
"It says to use SSH 443, but Eddie has no option for that, do i pick a random port like SSH 38915?"

If you don't see SSH as an option and you're on Linux, you're missing the stunnel package (EDIT by Staff: Eddie SSH modes do not require stunnel - check ssh or equivalent ssh client programs in your system instead). But you didn't mention your OS, which makes it more difficult to troubleshoot.

Be advised that SSH and SSL force OpenVPN into TCP which is detrimental to the throughput you can achieve. Does a direct UDP connection not work?

On 12/28/2020 at 1:00 AM, Tuco99 said:

Do I then open the port 38915 on my router under udp/tcp and then set tcp 38915 in qbittorrent? 

This is the port OpenVPN uses to connect to the server. As Mr. Flx wrote, don't open that. If you need port forwarding, you must do so on the port forwarding page where you can select any still unforwarded port > 1024.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.