Not connected, Your IP: 44.195.30.216
Staff

Christmas 2020 Sale

Hello!

We're very glad to announce a special promotion on our long terms Premium plans.

You can get prices as low as 2.20 €/month with a three years plan, which is a 68.6% discount when compared to monthly plan price of 7 €.

You can also send an AirVPN plan as a gift: you have the option to print or send a colorful, dedicated picture with the code to activate the plan. You can do that in your account Client Area -> Your membership: Purchase and credit -> Print X-Mas after you have bought a coupon.

christmas_gift.png

Code shown in the above picture is an example, not a real code

If you're already our customer and you wish to stay aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

Please check plans special prices on https://airvpn.org and https://airvpn.org/buy

Kind regards & datalove
AirVPN Staff

Thanks for the Christmas sale! I've tried several other VPN's over the years but somehow overlooked AirVPN. It feels good to know I've found one of the best and have settled in for 3 years. Wishing everyone a Better New Year!

On 12/31/2020 at 12:01 PM, selene said:

will there be a separate new year sale?

Usually there is no such thing. See this thread for sale schedules and FAQs:

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

JFHC what do I have to do to stop the Christmas offer box appearing every time I restart Eddie?

21 hours ago, dhopper said:

JFHC what do I have to do to stop the Christmas offer box appearing every time I restart Eddie?

Hello!

Please upgrade Eddie at your earliest convenience. You have reported a terrible and actual bug, but it affected only one of the (very) old Eddie versions.

Kind regards