Not connected, Your IP: 54.81.157.133

When I use firefox or other browser some web site block me or they open in the language of the server being used, for exaple in dutch if i use a dutch server. Is possible use only a browser outside vpn?

Sorry for my poor english

Thx Francesco

You can route certain apps through the VPN while the rest is routed normally with certain tricks, but not the inverted case, at least not so easy. That is because OpenVPN works with IP addresses rather than applications.

If it's a more or less simple website, you can always exclude its address from routing via the route directive in OpenVPN or the Routes settings in Eddie.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

6 hours ago, Malebolge said:

Thx for your reply. How I can route Emule and utorrent only through the vpn?

Francesco

If you are using Windows:

https://github.com/tool-maker/VPN_just_for_torrents/wiki/Running-OpenVPN-on-Windows-without-VPN-as-Default-Gateway

"Then the client programs meant to use the VPN must be bound to the VPN interface IP address. The client program has to provide this capabilty. Torrent clients like uTorrent, qBittorrent, transmission, deluge and Vuze provide this.

The script works because of the way Windows handles source address routing. If the program is bound to a source IP address, that IP address is used as the source IP address for connections sourced from that socket and the adapter associated with that source IP is used as the source interface. The route table is searched but only for routes that can be reached from that source interface. When OpenVPN starts, it will attempt to override the default gateway by adding routing table entries that will mask the original default gateway. VPN_gateway_hide.bat adds routing table entries that mask the entries added by OpenVPN. So the default gateway remains in effect. When a program is bound to the VPN IP address, the routing table entries added by VPN_gateway_hide.bat will be ignored, and the VPN will be used. The routing table entries added by VPN_gateway_hide.bat are temporary, and will be gone after a Windows restart."

I believe it is possible to bind eMule to a source address. But I do not have it installed any more to check.