Not connected, Your IP: 54.147.110.47
Staff

Black Friday Sale 2020

Hello!

We're very glad to inform you that the Black Friday week has just begun in AirVPN!

Save up to 74%

when compared to one month plan price

Check all plans and discounts here: https://airvpn.org/buy

If you're already our customer and you wish to jump aboard for a longer period, any additional subscription will be added on top of already existing subscriptions and you will not lose any day.

AirVPN, one of the oldest and most experienced consumer VPN on the market, operating since 2010, does not inspect and/or log clients' traffic, offers five simultaneous connections per account, IPv6 full support, AES-GCM and ChaCha20 ciphers on all servers, Perfect Forward Secrecy with unique per-server 4096 bit Diffie-Hellman keys, active daemons load balancing for unmatched high performance and even more, exclusive features.

AirVPN is the only VPN provider which is actively developing OpenVPN 3 library with a fork that's currently 91 commits ahead of OpenVPN master and adds key features and bug fixes for a much more comfortable and reliable experience:
https://airvpn.org/forums/topic/44069-openvpn-3-development-by-airvpn/

AirVPN, in accordance with its mission, develops only free and open source software for many platforms, including Android, Linux (both x86 and ARM based systems), macOS and Windows.

giphy.gif

Kind regards & datalove
AirVPN Staff

been a customer for a while now on consecutive shorter plans but as I have had no real issues to complain about i'm taking the 3 year plunge!

I missed the Halloween sale, can’t afford to lose this one too.
How long will the Black Friday offer stand? Be specific please, as in “The discount expires on November xx, [Time in GMT]”
Thank you.

Posted ... (edited)

As is tradition for me now, extended another year! ty guys for the great service. 

Edited ... by Tsikura

Posted ... (edited)

Hello, I noticed that it's really 35% off.

For example, Three years shows 99 €. Below that it shows 64.35 €. That's a savings of 35%, even though below it it says "Save 74%".
Same with One year. 49 € is now 31.85 € which is also 35% savings. However below that it says "Save 62%".
That's with the "Applied coupons" set to "BLACKFRIDAY2020".
Am I missing something?

Edit: Yes, I missed something. It says "when compared to one month plan price". I mean, okay that's true - but it is a bit misleading and broke my brain for a bit there in the way it's presented. I'll still renew since they're still the best. 😁

Edited ... by bootythunder
"when compared to one month plan price"

17 minutes ago, bootythunder said:

Hello, I noticed that it's really 35% off.

For example, Three years shows 99 €. Below that it shows 64.35 €. That's a savings of 35%, even though below it it says "Save 74%".
Same with One year. 49 € is now 31.85 € which is also 35% savings. However below that it says "Save 62%".
That's with the "Applied coupons" set to "BLACKFRIDAY2020".
Am I missing something?

Edit: Yes, I missed something. It says "when compared to one month plan price". I mean, okay that's true - but it is a bit misleading and broke my brain for a bit there in the way it's presented. I'll still renew since they're still the best. 😁

Exactly, it was pointed out last year, too:But a discount nonetheless, so let's not look the gift horse in the mouth too closely. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

24 minutes ago, OpenSourcerer said:

Exactly, it was pointed out last year, too:But a discount nonetheless, so let's not look the gift horse in the mouth too closely. :)

Agreed! Didn't mean to be a Debbie Downer. It's the same discount I've gotten the previous two years but for some reason I got stuck on stupid and couldn't decipher it. 🤣

Posted ... (edited)

The Paypal options doesn't work over here. I get the paypal popup, log in and then the message:

We’re sorry. Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.

Please advise, as I would like to add 3 more years.
Edited ... by Karmatron

7 hours ago, Karmatron said:

The Paypal options doesn't work over here. I get the paypal popup, log in and then the message:

We’re sorry. Things don’t appear to be working at the moment.

Please advise, as I would like to add 3 more years.

Payment succeeded in EDGE (was using Firefox), so problem solved.