Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.65.174

Hi everyone,
I purchased AirVPN recently to use it with a p2p file sharing application SoulSeek. I'm very new to this stuff and really in need of some guidance. I was able to add my 2 ports in the "client area" section of the AirVPN website. Then I ran a TCP test check and recieved the message, "Not reachable on server IP over the external port #####, tcp protocol. Error 110 - connection timed out".
I'm not into torrenting, I just want to use this VPN for Soulseek. I haven't done anything to my router since I'm not comfortable messing with the settings on it. 
Also when I check the ports on SoulSeek it also says the ports are closed. Any guidance is most welcomed!

-Nub

Is SoulSeek listening on the tunnel interface? There should be a setting for this somewhere.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

I'm sorry I'm not sure where I can find this tunnel interface. Is it on the AirVPN website?

In the SoulSeek settings, probably connection settings or Advanced or something; not familiar with it and there doesn't seem to be a documentation online (didn't find one with a quick search, that is).

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Thanks for the reply. I got a buddy of mine who was able to solve the issue. The problem was with the firewall hahaha!