Not connected, Your IP: 44.200.196.38
discov

Any experience on using this vpn (https://anonymous-vpn.biz/)

I wouldn't throw money at something just because of one feature other comparable things may or may not offer, no matter its usefulness. It's like buying a new high-end motherboard just because it's got wifi. It's nice, and only higher-tier mobos offer it, but it's really quite useless when you think about it. You're also much better off, functionally and financially, with a small and cheap 5 GHz USB dongle you can plug in and out whenever and wherever you want.

2 hours ago, discov said:

My interest is that they have an option to configure their service to use with Tails OS

Any service can be configured to use with Tails. But, why don't you watch their instructional video and do the same with AirVPN? Shouldn't be too difficult. Afterwards you can come back here, create a thread for guidance and shower in karma. :D

By the way, the flags that VPN service offers hint at a certain disregard for Net Neutrality, Turkey and Bulgaria being the examples here. And… Pakistan? Why?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Hi giganerd,
Thank you for your perspectives. Your points make very sense. I have tested multiple vpn providers before settled on airvpn.The primary reason being the type of knowlege the folks in this forum offer. But, its very sad that we haven't have a simple guide to use airvpn with Tails OS. I have seen lot of queries where people tried to use airvpn nut didn't succeed. Any reason why the staff are not very much interested in providing this knowledge? If folks at anonymous-vpn can provide this, why can't we. I am sure that no vpn provider can come even close to air with respect to infrastructure and technical knowledge

9 hours ago, discov said:

But, its very sad that we haven't have a simple guide to use airvpn with Tails OS. I have seen lot of queries where people tried to use airvpn nut didn't succeed. Any reason why the staff are not very much interested in providing this knowledge?

Honestly, it could be because of us, the community. The amount of different approaches, guides, programs to access AirVPN made by the community in all those years is noteworthy. Having public forums helped a great deal. It's a bit too much to say they're not interested in providing knowledge, but they do put some trust in the community. After all, only the community can propose and test all those approaches. Apart from business, AirVPN must develop their softwares and UIs, keep the servers running and react to changes, handle support, etc., at which point testing everything out what the community does is simply too much.
If you go to the Download page, you might notice that some of those buttons redirect to actual forums posts by members of the community. Some others were forums threads in the past and were rewritten as a page after team members verified it themselves. And I bet, if someone were to write a good guide on configuring Eddie in Tails, and AirVPN Staff verifies and deems it as working, it will appear there. :)

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.