I notice that some of AirVPN infrastructure is in M247 facilities. Request is if use of M247 could be reduced (or no expansion or minimised).
I'm finding increasing issues when I'm running through M247 (Facebook, Cloudfare, even my own web site). And I can understand why from my own website experiences where I'm getting increasing attacks from M247 networks (not AirVPN) and M247 abuse@ seem to do nothing (so I'm not too inclined to get the blocks removed, though it does cause me grief on occas
We host about 29% of our infrastructure in M247 owned datacenters, approximately the same amount we had in 2019, 2018 and 2017. Cloudflare does not block M247 (although the settings can change during time). So you have the remaining 71% of AirVPN servers not on M247.
On the Internet, without counting hidden services etc., you have 1.5 billion web sites. Cloudflare provides services to about 13 millions of them, i.e. 0.8% of all the known Internet web sites. However, Cloudflare provi