Not connected, Your IP: 44.222.249.19

some belgium servers very slow!

why are some belgium very poor in download bandwidth?
is it temporary?
please,repair it! 
thanks,
F2N

You should always check your own setup first. When did it start, what was the last thing you did before it started?

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Can confirm, in the last weeks the BE severs seem very slow, normaly im getting fullspeed from them, now youtube is buffering on 480p lol.

BTW: Mullvad, which use also m247 on belgium (e.g. same routing) does not have this problem for me.

33 minutes ago, giganerd said:

You should always check your own setup first. When did it start, what was the last thing you did before it started?

my setup is ok... and all is ok when i go to others servers, as Arteryshelby confirms....
can you fix it, please?

Can you try connecting with the other IP version? Like, if you connect with v4, try v6 and vice versa. I observed a difference with M247 servers in Germany a few times where v4 would work and v6 had some mild packet loss around 20%.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

3 hours ago, arteryshelby said:

Can confirm, in the last weeks the BE severs seem very slow, normaly im getting fullspeed from them, now youtube is buffering on 480p lol.

BTW: Mullvad, which use also m247 on belgium (e.g. same routing) does not have this problem for me.

I've seen different routes to servers in the same datacenter.  Are you sure they're the same?  When you're comparing mullvad vs Air are you using the same VPN protocol at the same port?

12 hours ago, go558a83nk said:

I've seen different routes to servers in the same datacenter.  Are you sure they're the same?  When you're comparing mullvad vs Air are you using the same VPN protocol at the same port?

Hi,

yes, routing is the indeed the same, also same port and same protocoll.
While mullvad is getting ~200 mbit from that location, airvpn is only getting me ~20, even tho the server seem low loaded.
Also the target speedtest server seem not to matter, same server, same result, differnt server, same result.

Its not a very huge deal for me, but im curious what the problem is.