Not connected, Your IP: 3.89.163.120

https://i.imgur.com/0wCxZHU.png
As you can see I routed out netflix, but It keeps saying I'm through a VPN. I also bloqued IPv6 just in case. Please help, the internet has no info, just only advices like "use this shitty VPN to unblock netflx".
Fucking netflix, I'm connecting from the same country, why the fuck they block it. 

Many tried before you. Netflix' infrastructure is huge, and you won't make it work by doing what you're doing. :) You might have excluded maybe 5% of the IPv4 addresses.

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Yeah, I though that, I googled for netflix ip ranges and his network infraestructure is HUGE. No ideas? Any form to doing that with route tables for example?

2 hours ago, M3AtAirVPN said:

Any form to doing that with route tables for example?

Netflix is so "good" doing that, it isn't even supported on AirVPN anymore. So not to my knowledge.
Occasionally you will find others around here claiming it works for them, but either they don't give the whole picture about how they did it or they're bluffing. :D

NOT AN AIRVPN TEAM MEMBER. USE TICKETS FOR PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT.

LZ1's New User Guide to AirVPN « Plenty of stuff for advanced users, too!

Want to contact me directly? All relevant methods are on my About me page.

Okay, thank you for your answers. Only one more, It's possible to edit routes outside eddie-ui, in a plaintext manner? I mean to not have to put one ip per one ip. And it admit ranges or only ips?

I can tell you what I do to watch netflix and amazon prime while connected to airvpn.
You will need another device outside the vpn to which you have ssh access, in my case a raspberry pi.
What I do is use dynamic port forwarding to end up with a browser that works outside the VPN.
You have to be careful as anything you browse in there will go through the other device and not the VPN.

The steps would be:

1. Set up ssh access to a device outside the VPN
I will not describe the whole process of setting up ssh access as there is plenty information on the internet.

2. Start a dynamic port forwarding
the most basic command would be something like

ssh -D port_number device
Lets say port_number is 24007.
when you run this command the port will be forwarded until you close the console.
If you use windows you can look for putty (I think plink is the name of the utility you need).

3. Configure a browser to use that as a proxy
If you use firefox and want to keep using it have a look to browsers profiles.
firefox -P NoVPN
Just be careful not to set this profile to be the default when you open firefox.
Open preferences and search for proxy settings (inside Network settings) and select:
o Manual proxy configuration.
  SOKS Host: 127.0.0.1 Port: 24007

o SOCKS v5

# Proxy DNS when using SOCKS v5
I added an image to clarify this.

Once you are done netflix (or pretty much anything that works at your place outside the VPN) will work in this browser.

If this can be useful to you and need any extended help setting things up just let me know.

2020-07-12-141812_956x1038_scrot.png